Sunday 23 March 2014

Sorry there will not be a descriptive post this week as essentially nothing was done. I did manage to get some time to work on building a cart for the Oxy-Acetylene tanks however nothing was done on the lathe.
I am still awaiting some welding tips for the torch set to be able to braze the gears with the broken teeth. There will also be no post next week Sunday as I will be visiting my Mom. The only essentially good news this past week was I spent my last day working the Ops desk at my Squadron. Next week we need to clear out so that on Tuesday afternoon I have my last release interview and my 32yr plus career in the Canadian Armed Forces, now the Royal Canadian Air Force will have ended. I look forward to some new enterprises and being able to work more on restoring this lathe and possibly other machines as well in the coming future.

See you in a few weeks.

Harold

No comments:

Post a Comment