Friday 27 June 2014

No news to report with the exception that later this summer I will most likely have another one of these lathes in my possession. Once the deal is done will advise you about it. As well Last summer a lady contacted me about a Hardinge Cataract Toolroom(QC) lathe they had. This person was from somewhere around the Flagstaff Arizona area. She contacted me after seeing my posts online in one of the Metal Forums I monitor, or after reading this Blog, ref restoring one of these Lathes. Unfortunately I have lost her email. Ma'am if you perchance read this thread could you please email or contact me via this Blog. Thanks very much.
On a personal note. I have about one month left in the current house before I take up residence with my Mom until my new house is built. I'm still hoping to start this endeavour in early September. 
Well all the best for the rest of the summer.
Also Go Holland Go. Maybe this year she'll win the World Cup.

Harold

No comments:

Post a Comment